- General Chair: Pascal NOUET, LIRMM, France
- Local Chair: Marta RENCZ, BME, Hungary
- Publication Chair: Benoit CHARLOT, IES, France
- Click Here to Send an Email, or
- Reach us on the phone number below:
- April, 6th, 2016: Program, Registration, Venue,
Sponsors information has been updated!
- March, 22nd, 2016: Registration is now open!
ABOUT THE DTIP SYMPOSIUM
DTIP2016 will be the 18th edition of the Symposium on Design, Test,
Integration & Packaging of MEMS and MOEMS. This unique
single-meeting event brings together participants interested in
MEMS/MOEMS processing and those interested in design tools and methods
to facilitate the design of MEMS/MOEMS. All aspects including design,
modeling, testing, micro-machining, integration and packaging of
structures, devices and systems are addressed in two main Conferences,
Special Sessions and Invited Talks. Selected papers will appear
in IEEE Xplore and
extended papers would be submitted in a special issue of an indexed
We look forward to welcoming you in Budapest.
Marta Rencz & Pascal Nouet
- Chair: Peter Schneider, Fraunhofer IIS/EAS, Dresden, Germany
- Co-Chair: Francis Pressecq, CNES, France
This Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of CAD tools and design methodologies for MEMS and MOEMS.
- Chair: Yoshio Mita, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Co-Chair: Niels Tas, MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology, Twente,
This Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of integration technologies and packaging for MEMS and MOEMS.
Feel free to propose topics and/or names for those plenary sessions by email (email@example.com) at your earliest.
When proposing a special session, please mention how many submitted papers can be expected.
Special session organizers will be responsible for attracting papers, organizing the review and making the final selection.